Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Camp Doll Diaries Day 1


My daughter Emily and I are doing Camp Doll Diaries. Camp Doll Diaries is a camp that you can play along with your American Girl dolls or other 18" dolls. They have ideas for crafts and lots of doll play ideas. We got our camp set up and decorated our cabin from one of the ideas that they had on Doll Diaries. Doll Diaries is a great website that has all kinds of crafts, giveaways, and tips about all kinds of dolls. It's one of my favorite sites.

Saige and Madyson enjoy a little down time in their cabin to play a game of Crazy Eights.

Madyson is wearing her name tag that she made on the first day of camp.

The backdrop to the cabin was made by me. I have a tutorial that I will show later on. The sleeping bag was also made by me from a pattern by Pattern Patti. I think that it turned out really cute. I love the color combos that I picked out for it. I found the material at Walmart in their sewing section. Emily named her camp Katty Korner. I also loved how she filled out some of the registration forms. She said that Isabelle was allergic to spinach! And that Saige's favorite book was the Phantom Tollbooth. I think that you are never too old to play with dolls and it gave us some great bonding time! Emily can't wait to find out what today's craft is.








No comments: