Friday, February 2, 2018

Etsy Packaging

Since I had my new logo made from Susan at Logolane , (who has a great little shop on Etsy by the way) I have changed the way that I package my doll clothes. I used to just wrap my doll clothes in plain white tissue paper and then put them in a bubble mailer. But now I put the clothes in a 9 x 12 clear poly bag from Amazon , wrap it up in pink tissue paper and tie it with gold curling ribbon (paper and ribbon were from Papermart ). Then I stick a round Avery sticker on it printed with my logo.


This is the way that I package my doll clothes that I sell in my Etsy shop.



After I tie the ribbon around the package, I tuck one of my new business cards in between the ribbon.
My new business card with my new logo.

I hope that my customers will like the new touches that I have added. Please feel free to comment down below and tell me what you think of my new packaging.

No comments: