Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Spring Break!

Cute Lime Green Top


Well, today was the first day of our spring break from school. I had several projects going this weekend. I made a cute lime green pleated top from a pattern that I got from Kotton Candy doll fashions, finished up on some Janes shoes for an outfit, and I made a polka dot party dress. I also worked on getting my Etsy store up and running. I got 5 outfits listed. I'm not finished yet. I still have to go and get a checking account for my business. I just don't have enough time to do things like that when I'm working all day during the week so I'm glad that I have this week to get some things done. I've got another dress cut out and ready to sew and I'm going to cut out some denim fabric to make a pair of jeans.
Close up view of the pleat
 
Top with blue jean skirt

No comments: