Sunday, March 24, 2013

Latest Work

Here is what I did yesterday. I made another dress using the party dress pattern from Kotton Candy doll fashions. I just love this pattern. There are just so many possiblities with it. I went shopping on Friday and I found some purple cotton fabric that has silver sparkles in it. I thought that it would look great made up in the party dress pattern. And I was right! It looked great! I will eventually list this in Etsy so be on the lookout for it. I bought some cute little silver shoes to go with it. Today has been very cold and windy here in Texas. So Madyson's hair looks a little wind blown in the pictures. My next idea with this pattern is to make a dress that looks like something that a Texas girl would wear. I saw some cotton material at Hobby Lobby that had blue flowers with red in the middle and another piece that was a red bandana fabric. I'm going to make the bodice with the blue flowered material and the skirt with the red bandana fabric. I think that would look cute with some little cowgirl boots. So be on the lookout for that.


No comments: