Saturday, March 9, 2013

Printer Problems

I have been having printer problems! I have a Brother HL-2270DW and for the last week or so I have not been able to print with it. We bought it last summer so it's not all that old. I have just been perplexed as to why it is not printing. I've tried everything and it still would not work. Well finally today I got on their online support page and after eliminating everything that could possibly be wrong, I figured out that maybe I needed to download a new driver. Well I did that, first I uninstalled the old one and then downloaded a new one. And low and behold it worked! I tried to print a page off and it printed! Yea! I'm so proud that I figured it out and fixed it myself! My printer is so important to me because without it, how can I print off all of those wonderful Liberty Jane patterns? Now I'm going to go to the Cutting Room forum and grab my freebie for the month!

No comments: