Saturday, April 6, 2013

Moving Day

Well, I haven't done much sewing today. Hopefully I'll get some done tomorrow in my new shop! I have moved my sewing area from my bedroom to the enclosed porch area that we use as a playroom for my daughter. She doesn't play there too much anymore so I thought that it would be a great place for me to do my sewing. But before I could get set up, I needed to move a few things out of there. My daughter had a tent that she doesn't play with anymore and a kitchen set that will be for sale in our garage sale in the spring. My husband bought a table for me. And I bought a shelving unit at Walmart. I would like to put some kind of decorations on the wall or something. But for now I finally have a place to sew!

The room before things were moved out

 


 
Now I have a shelf and machines are added.

 






Shelf unit with sewing supplies

 

No comments: