Saturday, April 20, 2013

Off Days

I rolled her hair with rags.
Have you ever had an "off" day? Well, I've certainly had mine today. My allergies have been acting up so I haven't been feeling exactly myself. I think when you have one of those days you should just not even begin any projects such as sewing. My nose has been dripping like a faucet and I'm coughing with almost every breath. I made a blue jean skirt and it turned out alright but when I started to make a tank top out of a recycled top, everything started to go wrong. First of all, I forgot to change my needle from denim to a stretch needle. The denim needle left big holes in the fabric. Then I sewed up the back instead of sewing up the side seam. I had to pick the whole mess out which left big holes in it. Then finally I sewed the Velcro on but I sewed both pieces to the inside! So needless to say, this shirt will be donated to Emily! Oh well, at least I didn't spend a lot of money on it. The top used to be my daughter's.
Oh well, her hair looks great!

It looks good but there are lots of mess ups!

 

No comments: