Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sewing Shop

I have moved my sewing machine from my bedroom to our enclosed porch area. It was used as an office by Tim's dad and then when we moved into his house, we made a playroom out of it. Our daughter still has her toys in there but she's getting older so she doesn't really play in there as much as she used to. When I got my serger in, I wanted a place that I could make into a sewing room. The only place that we could think of was the room that we use as Emily's playroom. It's not much to look at right now but we are going to get some shelves to put my supplies and we've gotten a table to put my machine and serger on. I am going to have to share the room with Emily because she's not giving up her toys so easily yet. But some of her things will have to be rearranged to make room for my sewing stuff.


My shop/playroom

No comments: