Saturday, July 6, 2013

An Unexpected Package

Today an unexpected package arrived at our house! It was Saige! My daughter was so surprised! I was a little surprised too because we really didn't expect her to arrive until Monday. But she's here now. And she's prettier than I expected. We also got accessories for her a purse, earrings, a necklace, a bracelet, and a ring. The bracelet was hard to get on. I think that I am going to make the pink sparkly dress for her as a surprise. She said that she would like that.

What could be in this box?

It's Saige!




A very happy girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who was more excited you or her? I would love to own Saige. I wonder how long it will be before they run out? Was it on backorder for a long time?

Unknown said...

She was pretty excited! And so was I. I think that I kind of planted the seed about what she wanted for her birthday. At first she said that she wanted another My American Girl doll but then she changed her mind and wanted Saige. I just ordered her last week and she came on Saturday. I would love to go to an American Girl doll store. We are not that far away from one. They have one in the Galleria in Dallas. Maybe that might be an idea for next years birthday?