Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sleepover

Saige and Madyson decided that they wanted to have a sleepover. They just got new beds! No more sleeping in their cases! So they got their jammies on, started telling stories until it was midnight! Then they finally got to bed in their new bunk beds. Madyson just had to have the top bunk. I made their beds from a tutorial that I found from My Froggy Stuff. In the tutorial, it tells how you can take a Closetmaid 24" stackable shelving unit and make into a bed. And if you get two of them you can make bunk beds. It's a pretty inexpensive way to make beds for your American Girl doll or other 18 inch doll. I spent about $10.50 on one shelf that I bought from Target. I still have to make some bedding for them. But for now they have mattresses made of a towel in a pillowcase and a blanket. I will post picture of the bedding that I make for them. And eventually, I will have some bedding for sale on my Etsy shop.

Saige in her bed.

Madyson in her top bunk.
 
They are both out for the night. Sweet dreams!

No comments: