Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone out there has had as great a Valentine's Day as I have. My day job is working as a librarian for an elementary school. I love it that some of the kids are so thoughtful to remember the librarian. Because really we do tend to get overlooked. But I appreciate it so much we they do remember. One of my Valentine's presents was a set of red heart shaped measuring cups filled with chocolates. Yummy! And there was a really cute picture of a little kindergartener that said "No one (Measures) up like you!" Cute! And then I got a roll of Rollo candy from a third grader that said " Dear Librarian: I like the way you roll!" I am truely blessed! And then of course my sweet husband got me a card and a pretty bamboo plant.

I wanted to make something sweet for Valentine's Day to add to my American Girl doll clothes inventory but since I'm just getting started in this venture it just didn't get done. But that will definately be something to think about for next year. I have this really cute party dress pattern that I got from  Kotton Candy doll fashions. http://www.etsy.com/listing/95509720/pdf-sewing-pattern-for-18-inch-american I can't wait to try it out. So all you crafters out there, tell me what you are working on for your spring collections. I love to hear your comments!

No comments: