Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Organization

My disorganized box
I need more organization in my life! I have to admit that being organized is not one of my strong suits. But when you sew, you have to be organized. I am just now getting my sewing area established. So right now all I have is one container that I use as my sewing box. But unfortunately it is a jumbled mess! I am going to go to JoAnn's Fabrics this weekend to look for a rack to put my thread in. My sewing room is in my bedroom so I have limited space to work with. I do, however, have a pretty good sized closet that I can store things in. I came up with one solution for all of my ribbons. I took a plastic hanger and I cut one end off and then I slide the ribbon spools onto it. Then I could just hang the hanger in my closet. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to organize elastic or any other organizational tips would really be appreciated.

Plastic clothes hanger and something sharp to cut it with
 
Spools of ribbon threaded onto the clothes hanger
 

No comments: