Saturday, February 23, 2013

Janes

Today I decided that I wanted to try making some shoes for Emily's American Girl doll. I've been wanting to try to make these shoes for some time now but I just didn't have all of the supplies that I needed to make them. So while I was in Hobby Lobby, I found the chipboard, cork and braided trim to finish the shoes. They had lots of different colors of the trim which was really cool. The shoes that I made are from a Liberty Jane pattern. They are Liberty Jane's take on TOMS shoes. They call them Janes. I haven't really put a label on mine yet because I don't know what I'll call them. I could name them after me and call them Lisas or after my daughter and call them EMS. I think that the latter sounds good. EMS. What do you think?

 

1 comment:

Doll Tag Clothing said...

Your shoes came out so cute!

I love both the names EMS and Lisas. EMS is a little different so I would probably go with that...