Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Projects

Wow! This has been a very productive weekend. I was able to get all of what I wanted to do done (sewing wise that is). I did manage to sneek in a little laundry here and there! We had a three day weekend because of President's Day and I took full advantage of it. I finished the vest that I told you about earlier in one of my posts, made two cute party dresses, a pair of pink leggings, and a sun dress. The party dresses and the sun dress were made from a pattern that I got from Kotton Candy Doll Fashions. They turned out so cute! I really liked the sun dress pattern. It was super easy and turned out so cute. There are three variations in the pattern, a sun dress, a top and a tunic. I'm going to make the top next out of some lime green cotton fabric that I had left over from the lining material that I got for the vest pattern.

Madylyn wearing a sundress with white daisies on a pink background.
 
 
Madylyn wearing a pink and black polka dotted party dress.
 
 
Madylyn wearing a hot pink sparkley party dress.

No comments: